On December 17, 2008 Alice turned one!
I couldn't let such a momentous occasion go by without some presents and I am really happy that I had camera in hand to capture what happened when Alice tried to get her present out of the paper bag that it was placed in.
Does Alice get her present or does the bag win?
Click play to see :)
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

1 comment:
Oh, the new journal look is just fab, Fiend! It's... i don't know... sleek? Kind of calming and modern at the same time. Simple, yet.. dressed up. Yes, i ramble...
Yay for Alice's birthday and for her new floaty toy! How far can you manage to throw it? Probably never quite far enough for that water-loving dog, huh?
xoxoxo
P.S., Did Alice get her Yule toy i sent with your package?
Post a Comment