skip to main | skip to sidebar

This is Alice's Wonderland

~ Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ones and Firsts

Yes, it has been a very long time, I know. Sometimes life comes before the internet though and that's okay too.

I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things as we are fast approaching Alice's first birthday on December 17th!!! I have another first to get through. On December 11th it will be one year since our pack said goodbye to our beloved Abbey. If you look to the bottom of this page you will see this site is inspired by, and dedicated to, Abbey.

I know, you're just here for the pictures right?

Here's the 2 most current. Can you believe how much she's grown? I have lots more stories to tell, so please keep checking back!







So quipped Alice's Mama at 1:59:00 AM

Labels: Abbey, Alice, Pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alice is so cute! Abby was the name of my Dads second yellow Lab!

By the way I just saw Marley and Me - very hard ending but a good movie overall!

Happy New Year!
Debbie

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 12:44:00 PM AST

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Bits and Bobs

My photo
Alice's Mama
Nova Scotia, Canada
My name is Alice Moon Dance, but you can call me Alice. I was born December 17, 2007 and have 10 brothers and sisters. On February 7, 2008 my new mama and dad came to get me and we went on a very big car ride to my new home. I had only been in the car once before so it was a big adventure. I am happy in my new home and I hope you'll love reading about all of my new adventures! Oh yeah, and Mama says "Labs are Love!"
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Me and my dogs in Halifax, Nova Scotia
    The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia - Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone who wa...
    7 years ago
  • BarfWorld: Fresh Frozen Dog Food
    Aromatherapy Scents for Dogs - By James Shore Dogs have a strong sense of smell that’s tens of thousands of times more responsive to stimuli of various scents. This makes the effects of ...
    8 years ago
  • The Daily Puppy
    Bjanka-the-West-Highland-White-Terrier - [image: Bjanka-the-West-Highland-White-Terrier puppy] Hi from Estonia. This is Bjanka. She is very sweet and cheerful. She really likes to dance on her hind...
    9 years ago
  • Cute Overload
    It's just NEVER ENDING - First we had the Kitteh Slide treadmill... NOW, it's the HAMSTER IN A WOK! IT NEVER ENDS! Literally! Sthuper Sthender-Inner Josh N., you are a FOUNTAIN of ...
    17 years ago

Links of Interest

  • Bloat in Dogs
  • Daily Zen
  • Just Labradors
  • Lab Rescue Club of Nova Scotia
  • Labster
  • Pet Friendly Accommodations
  • Petfinder
  • RAW Feeding 101
  • The Daily Coyote
  • The Urban Carnivore
  • USDA National Nutrient Database

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ▼  December (1)
      • Ones and Firsts
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)

Moon Phases

For Abbey - 07/02/94 - 12/11/ 07

For Abbey - 07/02/94 - 12/11/ 07
Heart of a Wolf - We miss you!

Dog Whisperer