The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

4 comments:
Great video! I like the music you picked, very sppropriate! :) How did she get so big so fast? She barely looks like a pup anymore!
Miss you all and love you!
~H
Oh! Oh! Omysweetlord, the video of her sleeping like that!! I was laughing so hard when you panned away from her tongue goofily hanging out to her legs all splayed wipe open and her belly unapologetically getting the air i guess it so badly needed. *snort* Geez Louise, that alone would be reason enough to love her madly.
And it was neato to see her opening her pink rabbit. Thank you. :) *Squeeze* xoxo
helen - It may be the small children I am feeding her, but I can't be sure *wink*
I weighed her today. She's 17 weeks and weighs 42 pounds!!! She's all muscle and I am wondering just how big she's going to get *gulp*
love you too! xoxo
grannymelissa - I included that clip just for you :)
Hey, did'ja get anything in the mail perhaps?
Alice sleeps in all sorts of wild and wonderful positions. She also apparently has no shame, letting it all hang out like that! *grin* Just like her Mama :)
(((hug)))
Post a Comment