I know, I know, it's been a while.
This is my busiest time of the year and having Alice mixed into the fray makes computer time quite low on the totem pole.
However, I come bearing gifts! I whipped up another "Adventure in 90 Seconds" for your viewing pleasure :)
This one sees Alice coming face to face with a herd of Bison while we were on vacation.
One by one they came to check her out but once "The Bull" realised what was going on he decided to come and see what all the commotion was about.
A stare down ensues...
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Guys,
Just stumbled across this when I was on you tube the other day and I was so glad to see alice. She turned out to be a very beautiful dog, and also glad to see that you are enjoying her. Email me some time and I will send some pictures of the other puppies pictures that we recieved. sonyalandry@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon
sonya and barry
landry - Hi!! So glad you found us :)
We LOVE Alice so very much. She's a great pup who's turning into a wonderful, kind, sweet dog. My Husband has her for a walk and a swim right now. She's in the water everyday.
I'll be emailing you soon. Would love to see some pictures of her litter mates and see how you all are doing too. Give Alisha a big hug for me. She makes great puppies :)
Enjoy Alice's site. I try to keep it fairly up-to-date. You can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger, BTW. I hope Barry enjoys the picture of her in the water. I remember him telling me he likes those ones best :)
take care, talk soon!
Aww, she really was brave with that bull!! I hope you guys had a great time in PEI- I've still never been but of course it's beautiful!!
Love ya!!
Post a Comment