Another big adventure for Alice coming up! We are off to a great little Island to chase waves and relax.
Alice travelled a long way to come live with my Husband and I when she was just under 8 weeks old. She's had lots of car time since then but she hasn't stayed away over night since that big trip to her new home with us. I bet she's going to love going away because she'll get to explore lots of new places and of course there will be lots of beach time!
Speaking of beach time.

On Friday May 16th my Husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding Anniversary. The 3 of us spent the day at the beach and as always Alice had a great time. The beach is even more fun now that she swims.
Click on the picture to make it bigger! Look at my beautiful swimming Lab girl :)
So, as of Tuesday Alice weighs 48 pounds and she's 5 1/2 months old. She has one baby tooth holding on but other then that she is well on her way to a mouth full of lovely white adult teeth. We managed to get 3 of her baby teeth to hold onto. She is a smart, thoughtful, loving dog and I every day I still look at her and can't believe I get to help guide such a amazing creature through this life.
I'll be back next week with lots of new pictures from Alice's latest adventures!
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

5 comments:
It's so wonderful to read about you Alice.
I hope you're all three having a great time! :D
After that adorable champion-swimmer picture of Alice, i'm awful anxious to see more of her. I hope her vacation was the bomb-diggity. (Or bomb-DOGgity! Har-har-harr... *sigh*. Bombed again, didn't i?)
Hey... just curious... how many cookies would an auntie have to send to an Alice to get her mama to maybe throw a polaroid or two her way? (Um, of the puppy, that is. Though i'm not sayin' her mom ain't cute.) xoxoxo
Hee!! Alice, i just got your card! Thank you so much, babay girl for all those adorable photos. :) You made me smile and laugh and cry. It really made my day. Thank you. xoxoxo *Squeeze*
wooden-elf - We had a fantastic time! Alice is a great traveller and she did a lot of explorin'
Thanks for reading :)
grannymelissa - Yay, I am so glad that you FINALLY got the card.
*sigh*
I somehow in my sick stupor sent it to your old address. So, it went all the way to CA, back to NS then back to CA. That's one well travelled card, heh! However, it all worked out good because your last comment asked for some pictures and though they aren't Polaroids (which I will send some, no cookies requited) I hope they will do.
I have barely been online fiend and am waaaaaaayy behind. This is my busiest time of year and Alice adds a whole new and fun layer to things. (No Alice, get out of the wheelbarrow, mama needs to stir the soil...Alice please!?! here's a cookie, now go! heh) Abbey did not do things like this, well, at least not for many, many years.
I have your Bday gift here (hangs head in shame) and will be sending it tomorrow. I had to wait on one of the gifts and then I had to wait on some extra moula to send it your way. I hope that's okay? I am never as on time as you!
How about a phone call this week? I'll send hubby out with Alice so I have some free time. She's getting better at staying in the yard by herself but we still have to keep an eye out for her most of the time. Ahhh, the puppy stage, so fun, so tiring, so time consuming!
lots of love to you my fiend xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment