Monday, June 23, 2008

Times Flies - 6 months old already!

I had Alice to the Vet last Thursday to talk to them about getting her spayed and decided to weigh her. She was holding steady at 50 pounds. Well, I had her there again today to have some blood drawn and she weighed just over 54 pounds!!!

That's 4 pounds in 4 days!!

Don't worry though, she still sits on my lap :)

Last Tuesday Alice turned 6 months and so to celebrate her last day in her 5th month I took her on a big adventure that involved hanging out and exploring 3 different beaches in one day.

She found a crow feather on the first beach and played with it for a good 15 minutes.









Did you know so much fun could be had playing with a crow feather? I could easily sit and watch her play all day long.

Wow, 1/2 a year old already!



3 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Half Birthday, Alice-Girl!! XO

grannymelissa said...

Heehee! That last photo - nothin' like a good booty shot, Alice! Just be sure to come up for air every now and then.

Happy 6mo, you long-legged lovely, you! xoxoxo

Alice's Mama said...

Helen and Melissa - :)

Thanks for reading and commenting you two! Alice so does adore her public *giggle*