I'm a big fan of [ The Dog Whisperer ] but I don't think he can do what happens in this video!
Not Alice related, but I had to pass this along because, well, have a look for yourself. (and have your speakers on)
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

2 comments:
Oh my sweet jeebus! That was so cute i immediately called Gary and told his to look it up at work. Oh, those pups loved his voice - Oh, they loved *him*! Big strong Daddy who watches over them. Their huge, protective Alpha Dog. :)
grannymelissa - I watched this video several times, I just couldn't get over the cuteness!!!
See, that's why we had Alice spayed. I would never be able to give any of the puppies away, heh.
When Alice was a wee pup and would cry at night I could calm her with just the sound of my voice. I use to sing silly songs to her too. *smile* She's such a good girl.
Post a Comment