Have you ever watched a dogs ears?
I've learnt a lot from watching how they move and respond. In this picture Alice wants to keep looking forward, but with her ears pulled back she is keeping a close "ear" on what I am up to as well.
Remember when the back of her head looked like this:

She was 9 weeks 4 days and just getting use to her new home and we were just getting use to our new puppy.
Alice has very expressive ears. They are wonderfully soft too :)

2 comments:
Grrr! I jus' wanna bite the back of that puppy neck (in the old picture) and slurp on them velvety ears! *rrr...yummm!*
Oh boy, she would just hate that, wouldn't she? Totally disrepectful to her sense of dignity and ladyhood. Could i get away with it if she were sleeping? :D
grannymelissa - She is actually really good about being man/woman handled ;) You could totally get away with that!
Post a Comment