Oh wow, I'm nervous!
I've been holding onto this secret for a month now. I've only told 2 people (waves hi to grannymelissa xoxo, thank you fiend) and they've both been very important in helping me through this process. My friend Michelle, who is the other person I shared this with, was with me almost 14 years ago when Abbey choose me, and now...
My Husband and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go and get her! I am so excited and nervous too. I've not been mama to a pup in almost 14 years and things will be way different with this one.
I'll be back with the whole story in a few days. Abbey sent this little one to me, I have no doubt. I miss her so much, but it's nice to have something to look forward to as well.
I hope you'll all help me welcome Alice! My little pack will once again number 3 :)
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

1 comment:
Hoping Alice has arrived home!
Post a Comment