We're home!
She's amazing and currently sleeping so I should go get some sleep too.
Welcome home Alice.
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

6 comments:
Hi Alice!! Oh, you're so precious and perfect! You're gonna love your new parents. They're great peeps. :)
So, Flidais, have there been any in-the-shoe-poo incidents yet? Any middle-of-the-night, squishy mis-steps into puddles of puppy piddle whilst on the way to zee bathroom? No? Well,she doesn't look like the type to have any sort of training/behavioral difficulties. She looks like an angel.
Once she gets to those teen years though, then there's no telling. Just wait til you catch her stealing your phone to text her friends 'til all hours of the night, (Which is hard to do, btw. Both steal phones *and* text message, when you have no thumbs.)and then refusing to get a job at Timmy's to help you pay the cell phone bill.
And oh man, when she starts with the "But WHY can't i wear thong underwear to my obedience classes, mom?? All my FRIEND'S moms let THEM wear 'em! Do you want me to be the ONLY kid in school who wears GRANNY panties?? *howl* I'll never get asked to prom!
Dudes, if you guys can't take it and need a parental break, Auntie Melissa will be more than happy to step in and pup-sit. :D
xoxoxo
She's beautiful!
grannymelissa - Alice is doing very well with house training. Yesterday only one pee accident and it was my fault, not hers. No poo accidents yet at all!
She's so much fun and all teeth right now. I think she borrowed some teeth from a piranha actually, ouch!
I'd love it if you could pup-sit :)
xoxoxo
Angie - Thanks! I think so too, but I might be biased ;)
Welcome home, Alice!!! Oh, if you only knew the loving pack you've been born to.... but I guess you will, won't you?
She's beautiful. I am so happy for you guys that Murphy and I are sitting here dancing with joy.
alicia - Thank you for such kind words. We really do love her very much :)
Post a Comment