
There's a lot going on this Tuesday huh? I am going to add to the fun by declaring it "Tequila Tuesday."
My TOC (Tequila of choice, heh) is:
My friend's father brought us back a "handle" of Hornito's and to quote my Husband, "See you Friday?"
"Please accept any collect calls you get from Mexico" was my answer.
My friend Katie and I get together on Tuesdays when American Idol is in the try out stage. We shoot Tequila, sip tea, giggle and just plain old enjoy ourselves. Tequila Tuesdays are therapeutic.
So, tomorrow I will be revealing a secret I've been keeping for a month now. I haven't even told Katie! I've taken this past month to prepare and even though I'm not as ready as I'd like to be I am very excited and hope that those who love me will be excited too.
My Astrology reads, "Second New Moon after Winter Solstice - time for change."
Here we go!
Stay tuned...
The History of breed specific legislation in Nova Scotia
-
Nova Scotian's pride themselves for being free thinkers - we like to think
that we are generally kind, accepting of everyone and welcoming of anyone
who wa...
7 years ago

2 comments:
It's so totally fitting that the brand of tequila you'd chose would have the word "horni" in it. ;)
Wish i could horn in on some of your girl fun tonight. (Get it? "horn" in? *sigh* Yeah. You're really beginning to wonder why you let me be your friend, aren't you?) :P
xoxoxo
grannymelissa - oh neat, you have a blogger account :)
Well, we polished off 3/4 of a bottle tonight and I am now waiting for the Husband to get done.
Can't believe it is almost time!!
xoxoxoxoxo
ps/ horn in any time!
Post a Comment